Rhoda Sports Analyzer (RSA or commonly Ksports) is a touchscreen system that is highly interactive and enables presenters to bring sports to life, with different features highlighting key aspects of different competitions such as games, teams and players. The system includes match summary, formations, video area, head-to-head statistics display, fixtures and a back-end interface that producers can use to upload and manage items to be displayed including sponsored material.
Below: Watch the walk-through video of the Rhoda Sports Analyzer (aka Ksports) current version
Rhoda Sports Analyzer at NBS, Star Times – Uganda Premier League
[notification type=”alert-info” close=”false” ]
- Easy to use in all tournaments eg Premier, FA, CECAFA etc.
- Ability to draw illustrations on videos using touch-events
- Drag and drop feature for player formations
- Easy to add sponsor artwork
- An uploading system that accepts most multimedia types
- A general reporting board that is easy to manipulate to fit any news
- Screen options to select from such as colors, layouts, backgrounds and animations
- Partitioned screen to enable 2 presenters and discussion
- Illustrate speech by controlling the playbacks of video sequences
- Can use either a touch-screen or tablet PC to control the interface[/notification]
RSA Version 1
Below: Analysis by David Lumansi and Elvis Senono during AFCON 2016 @ntvuganda
Notable Clients: NTV Uganda
Suitable for: Sports programs, news, World cup, Premier, AFCON and all types of sports like basketball, rugby, etc.
One Comment Add yours
Very user friendly and audience engaging technology that every Media house should adopt